We have been asked by communities outside of Tyler to open satellites in other locations. As we are at maximum capacity again at the Tyler location, we are planning on initiating a pilot project in Lindale first which will likely create a few openings from transferring existing program participants who live closer to that location. This will allow others to add days or come off of the waiting list for Tyler. In addition, if we continue to have a waiting list in Tyler, we are considering adding another team in the future. Therefore, support funds for expansion and toward an additional vehicle will be needed.