Hope Haven of East Texas
It is the mission of Hope Haven of East Texas, through partnerships with churches, families and the community, to provide a safe home environment, minister the love of Christ, and to equip neglected and abused girls in the foster care system, preparing them for healthy adult living.
PO Box 1110
Lindale, TX 75771
Why Hope Haven?
* Because there is a foster care placement crisis in Texas. Everyone deserves a bed in a safe home with people who love them.
* Because we are called to care for those in their time of need.
* Because regardless of one's past, healing, dreaming & success are always possible.
* Because every girl needs a chance to prosper, learn and thrive in her education, without changing schools over and over.
* Because we have the opportunity to offer hope, teach life-skills and share the love of Christ.